Che Lagarto Hostel Colonia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything has been fine. The 6bed dorm was a bit tight, very little room. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ I came from Buenos Aires, stay one night (enought to visit the small historic town center) and left next day to Montevideo. Perfect location for this kind of trip. Average breakfast, clean place, good place for price. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Sacramento Hostal is only three blocks from the ferry docks and about four blocks from the historic center, so very well situated. The staff is super friendly and considerate. Overall, a good stay. ”
- 27 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Lovely place, quiet, nice garden, good breakfast. The owner is very nice and the place is very close to the busstation, harbour and small city center! ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Anonymous Netherlands