Che Lagarto Hostel Copacabana
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great value for money, perfect location in Copacabana, nice atmosphere, great place to meet travellers ..... dorms are OK but be sure you do NOT get one of the rooms downstairs, they're awful ... also be sure you know the price before coming there otherwise they will (try to) make you pay 2 or 3 times the normal price ! It is their policy, they can make you pay what they want if you ignore the price .. weird. Otherwise, the kitchen is smallest ever for such a big hostel. Breakfast and showers OK ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Toilets could have been more clean and there was never soap to wash your hands, small things. Besides that it's a great place, the staff is the best for sure no doubts :) ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Anonymous
- “ -Security: 2 of the lockers in the 6 p. room were not accesible due to lack of room. -Facilities: *Air conditioning only works from 10 PM till 8 AM (very poor) *No window in a 6 people, 10 square mts room (extremely poor) *Kitchen: only available from 8AM till 4 PM (no access to fridge out of that time... no dinner facilities...) (veery poor) *No elevator; 3 storey building with narrow stairs (poor *Terrace closed after 8PM (poor) Must say that matress was comfortable and sheets clean and good ”
- 21 Dec 2012 Silvia Argentina