Che Lagarto Hostel Copacabana
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were really helpful and friendly - especially Carol who gave us lots of helpful advice. Bring a padlock for your locker! I had to get one late at night. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Paul England
- “ About security: they do provide lockers that stay under the beds but many of them are broken. Location is not as good as Ipanema but still very good. Staff was fantastic. The issue I had there was that I made a reservation through hostels.com 2 months before the trip and, as I arrived at the hostel, they told me my reservation had been canceled. Not sure if was an error from hostels.com or Che lagarto. This was very frustrating. ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ If you like to party, this is the place. The hostel arrange trips from the hostel to different party places. We were not that fond of party, but it was always quiet after 11pm. The only ting that was annoying, was that it was a bit loud music in the reception-area. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Rebecca Norway