Che Lagarto Hostel Lima
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Having traveled all over the world (and having stayed at Che Lagarto's STGO Santiago, Chile location which was wonderful especially the breakfast & community space) , this hostel had a community area which is the only place for WiFi (yet few people hangout in the space; they're merely on their phones). The bright spot was Thursday night free shots where people finally chatted with each other near the bar area ... but quickly returned to their phones with WiFi soon thereafter. ”
- 11 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location in Miraflores, decent breakfast (not as many food options as Santiago location but that hostel offers the best breakfast hands down in South America). ”
- 10 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ nothing good to say about this place beside staff being helpful. ”
- 19 Apr 2016 Nelson Australia