Che Lagarto Hostel Paraty
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the most friendly and relaxed hostels I've stayed in! Ended up staying here for 6 days. Stayed in both rooms; private and (girls)dorm. Both were very clean, with comfy beds! Contrary to other reviews here, I didn't find it too noisy. The staff is really friendly and they're doing everything to make it an unforgettable stay. Especially the girls, Camila & Gabriela, are doing a very good job with that! Thanks girls!! Would definitely come again! ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Linda
- “ Good hostel - Very helpful staff, great location. Nice communal area. Good breakfast. ”
- 25 May 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Breakfast at 7.00 will be better. At 8:00 it's late to who wants go around. ”
- 23 Apr 2015 Maria Brazil
- “ Awesome place and most of the staff spoke English. We had an experience that stood out and one employee went above and beyond. I unfortunately caught a case of E. Coli while in Brazil and it hit me pretty hard in Paraty. Long story short, Guilles (CL employee) helped us to the hospital and translated to the nurse about the situation. All this on his time off! Bravo to Guilles, such a great employee and he was such a funny guy too. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Tim USA