Che Lagarto Suites Copacabana Anita
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastically located hostel, with genuinely helpful (and English-speaking) staff. Hostel is five minutes from Copacabana beach and three minutes from international ATMs etc. We felt fine and safe enough walking round even after dark. Rooms are clean and well presented. Hostel has several really worthwhile trips and packages to do. We did the afternoon city tour as a kind of ice breaker to get our bearings and the guide was brilliant and meant we got to do all the touristy sightseeing really easily as yo ”
- 11 Aug 2012 Paul England
- “ Habíamos realizado la correspondiente reserva por internet pero cuando llegamos no tenían la habitación correspondiente a nuestra reserva ni registros de la reserva, nos tuvieron que dar una habitación sin baño privado. Además, tenía otra reservacion en una habitación compartida pero resulta que modificaron el hostel y no tenían habitaciones compartidas, por lo cual la última noche me tuve que mudar de hostel por una noche, ellos no se hicieron responsable del cambio que habían realizado. ”
- 26 Jan 2012 Magdalena
- “ The room we requested WAS NOT available even though it showed it was on hostels.com. The place is going through a LOUD remodel. Our airport pick-up NEVER showed up and nobody noticed. We had to keep SWITCHING rooms so that they could renovate and there were hours in betw each switch where we didn't have a room. NOTHING was comped for us. And the last room we had wasn't completed and was MISSING all of its windows letting mosquitoes in. Worst hostel I stayed at during my 2 months of travel. ”
- 27 Dec 2011 Stella
- “ great location, nice staff and a good bar with pool and tv, BUT it is not a very social area indeed. I didn't see any kind of party or social effort from the hostel for people to know each other in there. it was hard to interact with other people from other rooms. But the worst thing was the dorms (very, very simple) and the bathroom. Only two showers and one (yes, ONE) toilet in the whole floor. I would recommend it for the location, but the toilet issue it's a grievous problem. ”
- 17 Oct 2011 Andre Graciotti