Che Pampas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice staff, room and breakfast simple but good kitchen and location ”
- 08 Jul 2013 sarah Switzerland
- “ Hostel is located in the city center close to main walking street. Staff is very friendly and helpful though not all of them can speak English. Roof-top patio is ideal to spend evening. Interior of the hostel is very cool and stylish. Good for Europeans - sockets in rooms are appropriate for euro-standart chargers. Definitely good place to stay at. ”
- 20 May 2013 Natalia Russia
- “ The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the location decent. On the bad side, the shower cabins are too small and not properly organized. There is no hook or support for towel and clothes. Also the toilets were giving out an unclean feeling, and with broken flushing buttons. ”
- 28 Nov 2012 Anonymous Romania
- “ We really enjoyed our stay at the Che Pampas Hostel. Very friendly staff and good breakfast. ”
- 28 Aug 2012 Monika