Che Pampas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worst. Breakfast. Ever. Very small toasts, coffee that tastes like the water that cleaned the filter and cornflakes stuffed with sugar. Also, we arrived during the night and the guy at the reception seemed lost. That same guy was listening loud music in front of our dorm at 1 am. Finally, the bathrooms need to be cleaned more and are in need of a repair. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Nice staff, room and breakfast simple but good kitchen and location ”
- 08 Jul 2013 sarah Switzerland
- “ Hostel is located in the city center close to main walking street. Staff is very friendly and helpful though not all of them can speak English. Roof-top patio is ideal to spend evening. Interior of the hostel is very cool and stylish. Good for Europeans - sockets in rooms are appropriate for euro-standart chargers. Definitely good place to stay at. ”
- 20 May 2013 Natalia Russia