Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location was okay - situated in a quiet corner of a happening street, though it poses a slight challenge spotting the hostel's signboard among many others on the main road. Staff were friendly too and the personal locker was much appreciated. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ I stayed in a 4 bed dorm with en suite bathroom with two friends. The room was clean, and the key items - wi-fi and a/c worked well. The only thing that threw us off, is although there was a shower and toilet in the room, there was no sink. Not a huge issue, as there was a communal bathroom close by, but worth noting I think. The staff were nice and the lady at the front desk very amiable and cheerful. The place was tucked away at the quiet end of an otherwise fairly busy/noisy street. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ staff was friendly and helpful. the place was clean. very nice ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Angel Liz Philippines