Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It takes 10 minutes from nana station And as the other reviews, you can see prostitutes and old men. there is a supermarket across the street.(soi 5) I stayed 6 female beds room. I can't use my blanket. it stinks so much :( I told a staff and he gave me another blanket. but it also stinks!! ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Greatest hostel I've stayed in! So friendly people and such wonderful staff is hard to come by! ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Niklas Sweden
- “ Als spent a few weeks traveling in Asia and this was the best hostel in stayed in. It was like staying in a hotel for hostel prices. The dorms were very clean and had plenty of room to store your stuff. My only complaint would be the directions to get to the hostel were a little too vague. ”
- 28 Jul 2012 Christopher