Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely place, clean with good aircon, more like a hotel. Good wifi. Good location by some of the most expensive hotels, near enough to BTS rail, bus routes and many of the newest and best shopping centres. Would stay again. ”
- 03 May 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ We loved staying here and appreciated all the fun we had with the staff! You made us feel like we were with our family on Christmas! We will be back ”
- 24 Dec 2015 Scott Canada
- “ Location was okay - situated in a quiet corner of a happening street, though it poses a slight challenge spotting the hostel's signboard among many others on the main road. Staff were friendly too and the personal locker was much appreciated. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ I stayed in a 4 bed dorm with en suite bathroom with two friends. The room was clean, and the key items - wi-fi and a/c worked well. The only thing that threw us off, is although there was a shower and toilet in the room, there was no sink. Not a huge issue, as there was a communal bathroom close by, but worth noting I think. The staff were nice and the lady at the front desk very amiable and cheerful. The place was tucked away at the quiet end of an otherwise fairly busy/noisy street. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA