Check In Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First of all the staff was very kind to us. The location and bedrooms were very good. Unfortunately, all the showers were broken. A tip, you might invest in a drainer next to the kitchen sink. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Tara Rose Netherlands
- “ Don't use the laundry service our clothes came back wet and smelly. Otherwise not bad! ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Too few baths in the hall, when the hostel is fully booked. There were queues between 9-10. When staying for multiple nights there is no emptying of litter buckets. And nowhere to obtain new bags for them yourself. Resulted in flies :/ But the hostel still remains excellent value for money. Can't ask for anything more to that price. I was here with a group, and would stay here again. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Rasmus Denmark
- “ Staff was really really rude all the time. And the atmosphere were really dull, the toilettes were filthy. The last night we left a friend of ours bag in the room, because we were leaving together early in the morning and wanted to easily get all our luggage before catching the train. When we were checking out the told us that they saw four persons in the room, in the security camera (!!), so they wanted to charged one more person for the extra night. ”
- 26 Jun 2013 Karolin Sweden
- “ The staff was amazing, really nice and helpfull people. Cleanlines... not that much. Beds and sheets where really clean but bathrooms and showers got disgusting more than often and I had to shower with freezing water more than half the times. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Anonymous Italy