Check In Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stay two days and it was perfect, you can walk from the hostel to the centre of Berlin (30 min). The hostel was nice and clean. ”
- 15 Jun 2016 Lizeth Colombia
- “ I thought this hostel was great and am recommending to all my friends! It was in such a good location to get to tourist places like Checkpoint Charlie and Brandenburg Gate, but also super close to central Kreuzberg with caffe's and what not. ”
- 21 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice and clean place, very good location, reception 24h. Good deal for a few nights! ”
- 21 Nov 2015 Tereza Czech Republic
- “ The staff at the desk was great - very friendly helpful and informative. The room we stayed in (6 bed) was not nice. The beds were clean, but not comfortable. The room had a bad smell, not sure if it was the carpet (which was filthy) or something else. The bathroom stunk, probably hadn't been cleaned in weeks. Did not have an enjoyable stay here and definitely wouldn't return. ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ There was a bomb from WWII being recovered in the area and the hostel had to be evacuated. I was not notified by the hostel. I learned from a friend and made other accommodations for the night. The next morning, they said allowing me to still check in was a favor as I still should have checked in the day before. I wasn't pleased with the communication from the hostel. Other than that, it was an adequate hostel. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Gregory USA
- “ Really good hostel, well organised and clean ”
- 25 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil