Check In Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ DISGUSTING!! Location is perfect and the staff is super nice, but I've never seen anything like it! Beds and sheets were very clean, but that was about it! Showers flooded and the water was always black, shower curtains were already green, the shower heads were broken, so you had to keepholding it The kitchen was the worst! Dirty dishes and floor. The fridge smelled really bad and the carpets everywhere were full of hair balls! Dining room was dirty too Most guests are teens out of control ”
- 20 Jul 2014 claudia Brazil
- “ Overall a good hostel, quite average. Stayed for 2nights. Nice and helpful staff 24/7. But maybe not ideal place for a singel backpacker, not that kind of atmosphere. More like for groups of screaming kids running around in the hall, keeping you from getting sleep, unless you have earplugs. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Josef
- “ Nice staff and good rooms. But the kitchen was AWFUL. So dirty and with limited facilities. The fridge looked like it hadnt been cleaned out in months. GROSS. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Staff was super friendly, helpful and 24hours. Beds were okay, clean enough as were the bathrooms, only the shower heads were broken. Pretty good location and made lots of friends. Didn't like that there were quite a lot of older people. Would stay here again and recommend to others ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ First of all the staff was very kind to us. The location and bedrooms were very good. Unfortunately, all the showers were broken. A tip, you might invest in a drainer next to the kitchen sink. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Tara Rose Netherlands
- “ Don't use the laundry service our clothes came back wet and smelly. Otherwise not bad! ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anonymous England