Check Inn HK
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice option to stay in HK, good location and atmosphere ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ All the staff at the hostel were lovely people, the activities (such as all the hikes) were super fun and the overall social and friendly atmosphere in the hostel was fantastic! Exactly what I was looking for in a place to stay as a solo traveler. Only criticisms were that the bedrooms were a bit cold, and the place was a bit confusing to find when I first arrived (I got there early before the concierge was in to answer the bell, and the instructions taped to the wall were very confusing. ”
- 18 Jun 2016 Shawn USA
- “ Mold smell from the duvet. This issue Refund requests were refused. ”
- 01 Jun 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The staff was very friendly and helpful. There was plenty of space and it was very clean. The atmosphere was welcoming and I hope to stay with them again in the future. ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel has a wonderful location, very close to a lot of places. In the flat the room and the common area was clean, and the hot water, glasses, computer etc work perfectly. Furthermore, when I was there they moved the reception to the second floor and doing so they add a lot more. The common area was nice, and there were very comfortable sofas. Perfect choice! ”
- 10 Mar 2016 Marola Spain