Check Inn HK
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great deal in a great HK neighborhood. A lot of life. Close to various forms of transportation. Staff were always friendly and helpful. Lots of international plugs for charging your electronics. Good wifi. Towels for rent. The building looks dodgy but don't be put off. The hostel itself is exceptionally clean. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Shivonne Trinidad And Tobago
- “ Room was very small and my room was literally a storage room for household things. Only good part of this hostel is the location and a supper friendly staff. ”
- 18 May 2014 Uttam India
- “ Don't trust the reviews on this site they are out of date. I went with the hostelworld ones. This hostel is great I really enjoyed my stay, comfortable beds and social area was cool. The staff were all great, heaps of help and very friendly. The location is good, 5 mins walk from a MRT - 2 stops to Centre, and 2 stops (or 10-15mins walk) to castaway bay. The only thing is it's slit over 3 floors, 3rd, 14th and 15th I stayed on the 3rd was awesome. Its a nice spot in a great city :D ”
- 14 Apr 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ It is dirty and very very small. I checked out early and lost a day's money and would have checked out sooner f I could find anything so late at night. It's also very loud throughout the night and there is no privacy- even the bathroom has people sitting right outside of the door. Save money and book anyplace else. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Celeste USA