Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel. Beautiful colors of walls, room and toilets are really good, very nice view from the window on the 3-rd floor to the Galata tower. Good location of hostel. You can pass the center of city by walk. ”
- 03 Feb 2015 Katarina Croatia
- “ Really easily accessible by tram. A little hike, but so is walking around Istanbul. Nice street, full of independent little shop, and close to the main street with all the big chain stores and restaurants. Weird smell in the bathroom, but every time I went to Istanbul, no matter what kind of hotel/hostel, that smell is common, it's the sewers. Owner is really nice, willing to help. Didn't have the chance to try the restaurant. Note that there's no common room to hang, other than the restaurant. ”
- 19 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel is not exactly as described (no social room, no kitchen, no lockers) but the amazing host makes up for it. He is the most helpful person to have in a country you are not familiar with, you feel like you have a friend who helps you in any way he can. The rooms are clean and the location is perfect and the host is very accommodating. Overall a good experience. ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Salome Iran