Chef Hostel Tel Aviv Montefiore City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, but not fair staff and bad security. Two homeless persons used the hall to spend a night which caused a fight with hostel owner in the morning. This hostel has a rules so that many things are to be paid extra, for example: - late arrival (after 20:00) costs double from normal price, confirmed in booking - linen not included, was asked 20 ILS per person, not possible to use own - 5 ILS per towel - tea is 2 ILS per packet - 4% exra per credit card payment ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Ivan Russia
- “ I've been to many hostels around the world,Chef Hostel is a very unique place which has amazing staff great, atmosphere and perfect location, my last stay in there was filled with a lot of fun and many good memories to remember, highly recommended. Samer ”
- 30 Dec 2014 samer Israel
- “ I had a great time at the hostel, its Owner Roy and the staff provided an excellent service, they were always friendly and helpful. The facilities are clean and in good conditions. Chef Hostel is a cozy place (the patio is amazing) where you can meet and hang out with a lot of people. It is well located, near restaurants, bars, the beach, supermarkets and public transportation. I would recommend this hostel to any traveller. Gracias Chef Hostel Family, you were the best choice in Tel Aviv ! ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Juan
- “ Super Lage, super flexibel was Ankunfstzeit betrifft, freundlich, absolut zu empfehlen ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Werner Germany
- “ Awesome hostel - great location - super safe - friendly staff - everything you want to make your trip easy! ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Kevin USA
- “ My stay at Chef Hostel Montefiore was very nice! I was received with warm smiles that lasted my entire three days. Someone was always available to answer questions. Found the location great. I could walk to everything: the beach; Old Yaffa for the walking tour; the promenade; the Carmel Market; Dizengoff Center; and even the train station! Rooms and bathrooms are kept very clean. The courtyard is beautiful and lounging area inside comfortable. I would definitely stay there again! ”
- 31 Mar 2014 Theresa USA