Chef Hostel Tel Aviv Montefiore City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hippiesque and a family feeling to it. If you are not into that find another hostel. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Thomas Sweden
- “ Good location, but not fair staff and bad security. Two homeless persons used the hall to spend a night which caused a fight with hostel owner in the morning. This hostel has a rules so that many things are to be paid extra, for example: - late arrival (after 20:00) costs double from normal price, confirmed in booking - linen not included, was asked 20 ILS per person, not possible to use own - 5 ILS per towel - tea is 2 ILS per packet - 4% exra per credit card payment ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Ivan Russia
- “ I've been to many hostels around the world,Chef Hostel is a very unique place which has amazing staff great, atmosphere and perfect location, my last stay in there was filled with a lot of fun and many good memories to remember, highly recommended. Samer ”
- 30 Dec 2014 samer Israel
- “ I had a great time at the hostel, its Owner Roy and the staff provided an excellent service, they were always friendly and helpful. The facilities are clean and in good conditions. Chef Hostel is a cozy place (the patio is amazing) where you can meet and hang out with a lot of people. It is well located, near restaurants, bars, the beach, supermarkets and public transportation. I would recommend this hostel to any traveller. Gracias Chef Hostel Family, you were the best choice in Tel Aviv ! ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Juan