Chelsea Highline Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I lived in this hostel for two nights in New York City . The whole condition is acceptable, but the towel and sheet are really dirty with some marks of blood here. The bed is not comfortable either. Maybe I think the spring of is out of work. If you want to save you money , it is a good place to live except on new year when the price is really high, nearly 100 bucks per bad per night. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Hostel was located is nice area of the city with some good restaurants and bar near by. However, what you get in the room is not worth the money you pay. No wifi in the room only in the lobby. Cannot bring food and drinks into the rooms. Bathrooms were not very clean but do have hot water. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Helen USA
- “ Excellent area. No athmosphere at all. Staff average to poor. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ It is a very well located hostel for its price, although i believe there could be more sharing space (lobby is too small for the numbers of clients), free wi-fi inside the rooms (not only at the lobby) and also a bit more of attention from the staff. I tried to confirm my booking 3 times sending emails but never got a reply!! ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Lucas Brazil