Chelsea Highline Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome location between La Zona Rosa and Bosque de Chapultepec, but unfortunately in an alleyway that floods with some gross water when it rains - after taking off my shoes and walking through it I later saw a condom on the ground where the brown lake had been. It drains quickly, though! Staff are nice and friendly, they clean and mop multiple times a day, and there's a little rooftop hangout spot. ”
- 30 May 2014 Paul USA
- “ Well we were in Manhattrn and it was cheap, so that was what we wanted. But aside from that and the other international travelers, it didn't seem much like a hostel. It wasn't cute like its pictures. And it was way over on the NJ side so we had long walks to and from the hostel. The room was clean. The bathroom was nearly clean but not very many of them and you usually have to wait for one to open. We also had to wait quite a while for the desk staff to show up when checking in late - he came in ”
- 24 May 2014 Tracy USA
- “ In our room the waterpipe were dripping right into the outlet below. When the staff got told they didn't care. There is no isolation so you can hear everything from the street. We did not get clean sheets or towels either. Wi-fi is only in the lobby. Staff don't know anything about service (rude even) and it's not clean. The restrooms are very dirty. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Moa Sweden
- “ I travelled the whole Europe and some parts of the United States and this is the worst hostel I've ever stayed so far. Breakfast is just bagel and coffee and coffee runs out after 30 minutes. When it rains, water is dropping from the ceiling and there is an awkward sound coming from the pipes that prevent you from sleeping. The location terrible is far away to Times Square or even to the subway stations. There is a M24 which only goes around Chelsea. Overall, I had a terrible experience. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Turkey