Chelsea International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Felt fairly safe due to lock on the room door, availability of locker inside the room for storing valuables, and a locker system in the lower level to store suitcases prior to check-in so I could sight-see for a few hours. It was reassuring that a local police precinct office was less than half a block away. Be prepared to carry your luggage up one or two flights of steep stairs. Simple but filling breakfast. Internet only available until 11:00 PM. Room air conditioners are a huge plus! ”
- 22 May 2015 AnneMarie USA
- “ I think it is great that there is a simple, reasonable alternative to the high priced NYC hotels. I am NYC to be in the city, not to sit around my hotel. The hostel had everything I needed. ”
- 22 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Larry was fantastic! Our first night he gave us a few recommendations for dinner and going out the the highline. All were just what we were looking for ”
- 20 May 2015 Samantha USA
- “ The staff are not so polite. It is very well located. ”
- 19 May 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was an okay Hostel, nor good nor bad. A little bit pricey but then again it is New-York. There was no A/C in the rooms which made my sleep uncomfortable. Wifi only in common area, theres none in the rooms, thats the only thing that could be improved. ”
- 12 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The isn't a ventilator and air conditioning in the room, the noise of the street almost don't let you sleep. The staff are very kind. ”
- 09 May 2015 ALBERT Brazil