Chelsea International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location was really great BUT Wifi was not working at all for 3 days I stayed there. ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Patricia Germany
- “ Great location and facilities! Good breakfast and atmosphere! ”
- 10 Dec 2014 Malka Brazil
- “ as the first time in NYC, this is the first place I lived, nice place, especially the location, very convinient for fresh people. remember the tax you should pay additionally. what made me afraid is the security, all my staff has to be located in my room, fortunately, you can bring a lock with yourself, because the hostel can provide locker. the bath room is ok. remember to bring your own bath shampo. all these words from Beijing, China. hopefully, it can help you as a new guy for NYC. ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Better wi-fi accessibility would be great. Had a couple of great late night staff help me out but the guy who checked me in seemed to hate life. ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ More or thicker blankets for winter season ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good situation in Chelsea, so quiet and just in front of 10th precinct. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Anonymous Spain