Chelsea International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved that when I was checking in there were also two single women travelers checking in, both older than me. The facilities were exactly as promised. We loved the location. I'd recommend it and stay there again. Best NYC hostel I've stayed in. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Leila USA
- “ The location of this hostel is very good. Near by metro station. Room is small, but clean and it has airco. Good shower. Little bit noisy neighborhood. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Alex Netherlands
- “ The location was great, the rooms are not beautiful at all but to stay for 3 nights was alright. The guy from Spain at the reception is really nice and helped a lot with airport transfers and other small things. If you need to check out but need to leave your bags they locker is really good and safe. ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Juliana Brazil
- “ Very close to the city center ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Daniel Spain