Chelsea International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was fine albeit the kitchen facilities very basic and no real common area to meet people. Unfortunately I was there for 6 nights and didn't have hot water once in the shower, even after bringing it up with management. ”
- 27 Nov 2016 Kate Australia
- “ Hostel staff were always helpful and friendly, and the rooms, bedding, shower and toliet were all clean, and the halls cleaned every morning. The only slight downside was that some parts needed refurbished and the common area was a bit small and uncomortable. Despite that, I would recommend the hostel as a cheap, clean place to stay with easy access to the rest of New York. Did the job that I needed it for, which was a place to sleep and stow my stuff~ ”
- 13 Nov 2016 Catriona Scotland
- “ Fabulous for the low-maintenance guest who wants to be in the center of the universe for a reasonable price. If you are pampered, stay somewhere else. ”
- 12 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ clean clean clean-best ever-breakfast and pixxa at night-very close to 23rd st station ”
- 08 Nov 2016 lori lee Canada
- “ It was pretty good. Though didn't it have good wifi. ”
- 05 Nov 2016 Alexandra Finland
- “ This place was booked full for my original travel dates so I switched them so I could stay here. It's my fault it's so busy because I always give it the best reviews! My go to place in NYC. Love it! Clean, accessible to public transportation, nearby grocery stores, nice staff and fun people stay here. ”
- 04 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA