Chelsea International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great atmosphere, our room faced the courtyard and was quiet and stayed cool without bringing the smells of the city inside, very clean sheets/towels and the bathroom was kept very clean. ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent location!!! Very clean Great stuff Good atmosphere Breakfast is included ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Idan Israel
- “ really expensive for not having breakfast. There are others hostels as good as that one for less money ”
- 20 Jun 2016 sabrina Argentina
- “ Awesome place, with super amazing location and affordability. I wish the place provided just one or two more items, such as a second well-worn bath towel and a small bar of soap. The middle-aged gentleman at the counter is a tad too abrupt in his professional demeanor. ”
- 13 Jun 2016 mark USA
- “ I recall having stayed at the Chelsea International Hostel a number of years ago. Was glad to find out that the quality has remained the same. In the future, I look forward to making reservations in time to rent a private room w/bath. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Louis USA
- “ We couldn't have been happier with our stay! It was clean, quiet, secure, friendly and we could come and go easily. Great bargan and with a simple bagel and coffee in the morning, a super great deal! This is my go to place to stay in NYC! ”
- 31 May 2016 Missy USA