Chelsea International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean and quiet ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Jessica Canada
- “ I got the private room with a private bathroom, which is for two people, but I was there by myself, it was very spacious for New York. It's in Chelsea, which is like five blocks away from The Chelsea Market, close to Highline Park, and close to the subway for the A,C,E & 1 Trains. I loved the neighborhood, and the common area is pretty big too, because they have benches and and indoor area if you prefer to be in the a/c. Everyone who was there staying was very friendly and nice. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Stephanie USA
- “ When I arrived the guy from the front desk was not that nice to talk to. I didnt get information about wifi, he didnt tell me where breakfast would be.... The room was good, the mattress was diagonally, but okay for one night. All in all, it is really good for a student. I would definitely go there again. I met some other travellers, and it is the right place when you want to meet somebody to travel together :) ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Mona Germany
- “ Really great hostel for NYC. Common area is awesome and air con in rooms a savior a. Just wish they had fans in the bathrooms! ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Only couple of minutes away from Subway at 18th Street (Lines 1,2,3). Sink was in the room which was great so there were no lines for toilets ever. You get a bagel with jam or butter, which you can toast and a fruit for breakfast. If there is good weather you can sit in a Patio. Nice People and nice atmosphere there. They close the Patio at 11 PM, which is good because it gets pretty quiet then and you can get a good rest. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Joanne Germany