Chengdu Flipflop Backpacker Lounge Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very pleasant stay. Food option is good and inexpensive at hostel. Great location. Suggest adding wifi coverage to top floor to reach the rooms ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It seemed like a good place to stay, when I was there: it was clean, it had a nice common room, and it had a restaurant that made tasty and inexpensive meals. As well, its staff helped guests figure out places to visit, and also organized tours to popular local attractions. Unfortunately, there were a couple of drawbacks: it was a bit loud at times (even at night), plus a few people there occasionally smoked in places where "no smoking" signs were prominently posted. ”
- 18 Jan 2015 Matt USA
- “ Definately the best choice in town, trust me... ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Anonymous China