Chengdu Flipflop Backpacker Lounge Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very nice hostel in the heart of Chengdu. When I came into the lobby/general relax area we immediately had a good feel of the place. Very nice decorated, very helpfull and friendly staff. We had private rooms which where spacious enough. Also the rooms look great. Only minor thing is that showers need to be cleaned a little better. Other than that I would recommend this place to my fellow travelers. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Really great experience overall! The staff is friendly, helpful and supercompetent. Facilities were wonderful overall, and the whole place has a cleanliness level that just goes above and beyond what you'd expect in China. Excellent location as well, and though the price is just a bit higher than other hostels in the city, it is most definitely worth it. Can't recommend Flipflop enough! Only downside, I'd say, is the in-hostel food, which was a bit mediocre but the prices and service were good! ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Michael USA
- “ Excellent all around. Clean, secure, affordable. Will definitely stay here again in the future. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is in a very well located zone, very close to metro station and malls. Bus stop at walking distance,from here you can go to most attractions. Personel are English speakers, so if you need any help you will get it with no problem. ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Very pleasant stay. Food option is good and inexpensive at hostel. Great location. Suggest adding wifi coverage to top floor to reach the rooms ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It seemed like a good place to stay, when I was there: it was clean, it had a nice common room, and it had a restaurant that made tasty and inexpensive meals. As well, its staff helped guests figure out places to visit, and also organized tours to popular local attractions. Unfortunately, there were a couple of drawbacks: it was a bit loud at times (even at night), plus a few people there occasionally smoked in places where "no smoking" signs were prominently posted. ”
- 18 Jan 2015 Matt USA