Chengdu Flipflop Backpacker Lounge Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is in a very well located zone, very close to metro station and malls. Bus stop at walking distance,from here you can go to most attractions. Personel are English speakers, so if you need any help you will get it with no problem. ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Very pleasant stay. Food option is good and inexpensive at hostel. Great location. Suggest adding wifi coverage to top floor to reach the rooms ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It seemed like a good place to stay, when I was there: it was clean, it had a nice common room, and it had a restaurant that made tasty and inexpensive meals. As well, its staff helped guests figure out places to visit, and also organized tours to popular local attractions. Unfortunately, there were a couple of drawbacks: it was a bit loud at times (even at night), plus a few people there occasionally smoked in places where "no smoking" signs were prominently posted. ”
- 18 Jan 2015 Matt USA
- “ Definately the best choice in town, trust me... ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Anonymous China