Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The service was really good. They are so friendly. I asked many questions but they didnt show me any irritated face. um bed was comfy. it's near at the train station so it was so convenient. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This hostel was right across the road from a metro station which made getting around the city super easy. The staff were sweet, helpful and spoke great English The restaurant had delicious food and we chose to eat there often. The reason I gave security a low score is one of our windows was unable to be locked. Also I gave a slightly lower score for cleanliness, the bathroom didn't drain properly so it was always musty and damp in our room. But I would definitely recommend this place to anyone ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Jessica Australia
- “ Best hostel I've stayed at ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything's simply perfect as a hostel. - Complimentary drink upon check-in - panda postcard as a gift! Right opposite to the metro station - Helpful stuff always makes u feel at home. My first choice of hostel in Chengdu! ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Best hostel ever! ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous Belarus