Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A bit expensive for what it is. But ok in general. ”
- 14 May 2016 Anonymous France
- “ The toilet in male dorm can not flush, have to call cleaner to fit it. It turned out the valve inside the water tank is not working, hence, you have to press it to make it work. ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ I enjoyed my stay at Lazybone, good location, the food is tasty and affordable, the common room is quite comfy and there are many activities that you can do, mahjong, pool, etc. I stayed in a 4-person dorm, the room is a bit small, especially since you have 4 person's worth of backpack and luggage, but it is not uncomfortable. My only comment is that the ventilation is not good enough, the room can feel damp, since the bathroom is inside the room and it can get stuffy. But overall is pretty good ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Handy location, friendly staff, all kinds of trips available for sign up. Recommend to stay while in Chengdu ”
- 08 Oct 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Excellent hostel, so close to metro station. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Anonymous Thailand