Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The toilet in male dorm can not flush, have to call cleaner to fit it. It turned out the valve inside the water tank is not working, hence, you have to press it to make it work. ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ I enjoyed my stay at Lazybone, good location, the food is tasty and affordable, the common room is quite comfy and there are many activities that you can do, mahjong, pool, etc. I stayed in a 4-person dorm, the room is a bit small, especially since you have 4 person's worth of backpack and luggage, but it is not uncomfortable. My only comment is that the ventilation is not good enough, the room can feel damp, since the bathroom is inside the room and it can get stuffy. But overall is pretty good ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Handy location, friendly staff, all kinds of trips available for sign up. Recommend to stay while in Chengdu ”
- 08 Oct 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Excellent hostel, so close to metro station. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Anonymous Thailand
- “ The staff were super helpful and gave me good information about where to find things and how to get to Leshan. They also wrote down directions in Chinese to help me get around. I got a free map and postcard at check in. The food was good (the strawberry milkshake was delicious!) and reasonably priced. I had a single room with ensuite, and it was clean and came with towels. You can borrow a hair dryer from the reception. Very close to Tianfu Square. Friendly cats. Great place to stay in Chengdu! ”
- 06 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ No complaints about this hostel. Everything was good including wifi, food, staff. Metro across street. Facebook.com/tim.buktu.usa YouTube.com/tmthymllgn ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA