Chengdu Mix Hostel Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i had a pleasant stay in mix hostel. not the best location. but good atmosphere.you see the local people how they lives their life. ”
- 18 Oct 2016 Shee Khew USA
- “ It is a cosy hostel and we wish to thank May, Victoria and Allan for their big help. Without their help we will not in time to get our bus ticket to Jiuzhaigou . ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Staff is very friendly and helps for any questions. I needed doctor help for my knee problem - Helena and others helped to go to the right doctor and acupuncture center. ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Niranjan USA
- “ Had an amazingamazing time here!! The setup of the lobby makes meeting people so effortless, and the general atmosphere is so relaxed and chill - I almost immediately met people after I arrived and started going out with them. And, the staff is awesome - so friendly, so cool, so fun...I stayed here for 5 days and grew to really love all of them, and the hostel cat xiao mi haha. Location is good - right next to wenshu temple and fu river. I really did not want to leave here!! really miss ittt ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Andrew USA