Chengdu Mix Hostel Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cleanliness of the shared bathrooms could be better. The Wi-Fi connection in the Hostel is awful, so we had to go to a internet-cafe to make our bookings. Staff is very friendly and they have some very nice tour-offers. If you can abstain from a fast wi-fi connection i would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ This hostel is one of the best I've stayed in. The price includes a free city map and a simple breakfast. The staff was very helpful. We spent there Midautumn festival and had a lot of fun even it was raining every morning. They have free of charge activities for the guests such as bike city tour, making dumplings and others. We will definitely choose it by the next stay in Chengdu. ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ This review, comment is about Mix hostel and second comment about Flip Flop where we were sent. My mark and comment about Mix hostel, booking made 2 months before a journey was cancelled a day before and in the reception girls were laughing about the fact that we arrived and they cancelled booking which is not supposed to be like that. We had to be clear that we booked and we are looking forward for our rooms, so they sent us to Flip Flop. Mix staff - bad. Flip Flop - enjoyable place, good. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous Latvia