Chengdu Mix Hostel Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had an amazingamazing time here!! The setup of the lobby makes meeting people so effortless, and the general atmosphere is so relaxed and chill - I almost immediately met people after I arrived and started going out with them. And, the staff is awesome - so friendly, so cool, so fun...I stayed here for 5 days and grew to really love all of them, and the hostel cat xiao mi haha. Location is good - right next to wenshu temple and fu river. I really did not want to leave here!! really miss ittt ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Andrew USA
- “ Don't let the location lead you to avoid this hostel, if you want to escape from the chaos of the city and just 15 minutes walking from the center of it, this is your place!!! It has plenty space to enjoy inside with friends and cheap beer, but don't worry if you go alone, after all it's a hostel, I'm sure you will meet cool people inside! Anything you need just let the staff know about it, they will give you their best help! They were so kind with me. ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Anonymous
- “ The staff were so helpful and friendly and the location was the best. 10/10. I definitely want to come back and stay again. Thankyou Victoria, Kevin, Helena and Yuan Yuan. We will miss you!! Love Faith and Rohan. ”
- 25 Nov 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff at this hostel were very friendly and helpful. They gave me a free city map and a panda postcard upon arrival. The location is easy to find and close to Renmin Bei Lu and Wenshu Temple. The food is good and reasonably priced. I had a single room right next to the public bathroom. It wasn't too noisy though, and I was able to sleep well. If you are leaving early in the morning, you will need to wake someone up to open the doors for you and check you out. Good place for a short stay. ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Its a very good hostel, my favourite in china so far. Especially the staff is great. One point of attention: I think the panda tour is just a bit expensive for what you get, its more of an expensive taxi than a tour. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands