Chengdu Mix Hostel Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i had a pleasant stay in mix hostel. not the best location. but good atmosphere.you see the local people how they lives their life. ”
- 18 Oct 2016 Shee Khew USA
- “ It is a cosy hostel and we wish to thank May, Victoria and Allan for their big help. Without their help we will not in time to get our bus ticket to Jiuzhaigou . ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Staff is very friendly and helps for any questions. I needed doctor help for my knee problem - Helena and others helped to go to the right doctor and acupuncture center. ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Niranjan USA
- “ Had an amazingamazing time here!! The setup of the lobby makes meeting people so effortless, and the general atmosphere is so relaxed and chill - I almost immediately met people after I arrived and started going out with them. And, the staff is awesome - so friendly, so cool, so fun...I stayed here for 5 days and grew to really love all of them, and the hostel cat xiao mi haha. Location is good - right next to wenshu temple and fu river. I really did not want to leave here!! really miss ittt ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Andrew USA
- “ Very good hostel, about 10 minutes walk from the nearest metro station, but just off the main road (Renmin Road) running through Chengdu and a number of bus routes. Nearby there's the river, Wenshu monastery and plenty of convenience stores and places to eat. Downstairs communal areas are pleasant and my single room was very nice. Only downsides are that the bed felt a bit flimsy and there was a bad odour outside my window (which I think may have been from the kitchen on the floor below) ”
- 30 Apr 2016 Anonymous England