Chengdu Mix Hostel Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were so helpful and friendly and the location was the best. 10/10. I definitely want to come back and stay again. Thankyou Victoria, Kevin, Helena and Yuan Yuan. We will miss you!! Love Faith and Rohan. ”
- 25 Nov 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff at this hostel were very friendly and helpful. They gave me a free city map and a panda postcard upon arrival. The location is easy to find and close to Renmin Bei Lu and Wenshu Temple. The food is good and reasonably priced. I had a single room right next to the public bathroom. It wasn't too noisy though, and I was able to sleep well. If you are leaving early in the morning, you will need to wake someone up to open the doors for you and check you out. Good place for a short stay. ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Its a very good hostel, my favourite in china so far. Especially the staff is great. One point of attention: I think the panda tour is just a bit expensive for what you get, its more of an expensive taxi than a tour. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The staff were fantastic and the common area was actually lots of little common areas, so you could make new friends or find your own space to chill out. The Friday night hot pot party put the mix into the mix hostel. ”
- 28 Apr 2015 Anonymous