Chengdu Traffic Inn (Hostel)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel I have stayed at so far. Why? 1. The staff speaks really good English and are as helpful as can be. They help write chinese notes for taxi drivers and even helped me out for 40 minutes to get a parcel posted. 2. It's extremely cheap considering everything you get (excellent service, free breakfast, nice hang out on floor 9). ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Right next to the bus station, so easy access to other sites outside the city or in other parts. The staff is excellent and offers travelers tours but also offers advice on how to do-it-yourself for cheaper! The facilities were good and an overall comfortable place. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent hostel with good staff and atmosphere. The dorms were excellent and there are fantastic amenities and they can connect you with day trips/longer trips really easily. My only complaint is that it's a bit further to reach by walking than anticipated--take a taxi, they're very cheap. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Well-equipped. Nicely located. Full time cleaners keeping the premise tidy. Electric jug kettle in a hostel room is really a huge plus. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Could use better WIFI-signal, but it is that way with every hostel/hotel in China. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The staff is always friendly and very helpful. The dorms are so clean and the most affordable thing I can imagine considering the central location. Traffic Inn is definitely the first choice. Food is also very good and low-priced. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Janina Germany