Chengdu Traffic Inn (Hostel)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean hotel facilities with a backpacker vibe reception. ”
- 09 Mar 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Thank you for the travel advice and help arranging accomodations. Facilities were very clean and well maintained. ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ only stayed for one night for the bus ride to Jiuzhaigou right next to the Xinnanmen bus station ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The location is best, if you want to go Jiuzhaigou without travel agency. Bus terminal is just infront of this hostel. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I was here 3 years ago. Joined Jiuzhaigou, Huanglong, Leshan & panda tours with the hostel then. Did E-Mei shan & 3 gorges tours with them this time. Prices are pretty competitive. Extremely friendly & helpful staff. Special thanks to Yuki & Lin for their patience. Room well maintained & clean. Hostel in relatively great location. Not too far from metro or even airport shuttle bus stops. Shopping area about 10-15 minutes walk away. Hostel got ambience & character. Thanks for warm hospitality! ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Yew Hock Richard Singapore
- “ We stayed in a doubleroom with privat bathroom and had a good stay i chengdu traffic inn. The staff was very helpfull and spoke good english. The internet wasn't stabile in the room but there was always wifi acces from the reseption area. ”
- 29 May 2013 Mette Denmark