Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were friendly whenever I chatted with them and I appreciated that they gave me the option of choosing from two different rooms. But I think they were understaffed, as it was difficult to check in and out as no one was ever at the front desk (so I had to call the phone number several times & they never picked up). The hostel is about a 10-15 minute walk from the train station and center of town. Overall it's clean and comfortable and the facilities are convenient. (wifi actually works!) ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Kelsey USA
- “ friendly, kind and helpful staff: Chris. A little bit cold inside. Feel safe. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Quite comfortable alone in my double room. (The double room would, however, maybe have been a bit small for two persons.) The kitchen could quickly become a bit crowded and cramped in the morning and evening. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Anonymous Norway