Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ friendly, kind and helpful staff: Chris. A little bit cold inside. Feel safe. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Quite comfortable alone in my double room. (The double room would, however, maybe have been a bit small for two persons.) The kitchen could quickly become a bit crowded and cramped in the morning and evening. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ The fecal smear on the toilet door and the stink of the nearby unflushable urinal failed to impress. Nor did the soggy toilet roll on the floor with its loose end slowly soaking up the juice from the septic looking pool collected in the corner. Nor the overflowing bins and ashtrays and filthy carpets and peeling paint (kitchen)and the dark overcrowded (18 bed) dorm. Clean up your act, fellas. Chester deserves better. The place took me back many years to a hostel in Sudder Street, Calcutta. ”
- 31 May 2013 Kevin Australia