Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Meh..Good location in the center of town across from a bakery :), mattress was comfortable, close to bus stations, & bathroom was fairly clean for a $2 room. But underbed storage for bunks was one unit so both folks had access to same locker, really thin pillows, could hear people walking around at night-not sure if they were family of hotel or what, wifi didn't work, awkward check in, drivers really pushed tours hard, and only one key to dorm. Wouldn't recommend; go to Here Be Dragons. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good rooms for the few dollars you spend. Remember to ask for drinking water. ”
- 01 Apr 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Don't come here for the 'free internet', as it never works! Staff members kept barging into my room unannounced, for no reason that they could tell me. I kept the door bolted when I was in there and didn't leave valuables in there when I was out. Gang of tuk-tuk/moto drivers hassle you every time you walk through lobby. When I checked out, the owner tried to claim I hadn't paid - he knew I had. I had to go searching in my bin for the receipt he'd given me to prove it! Very untrustworthy man. ”
- 05 Feb 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Helpful and nice staff, good location, good value for a money, I was satisfied during my stay in Battambang with this place absolutely, also with a cafeteria in the back of the hostel, maybe I advise to look for an Air-Condition in the room. ”
- 01 Feb 2013 Anonymous Latvia
- “ No common area to meet other travellers. Their restaurant is at the back and no one uses it. No internet in the rooms on the 4th floor. Great location, and very basic. But it's what you get for the little money you pay them. And they do pick you up at the bus station even though you're staying only for 1 night. Staff was okay. ”
- 21 Dec 2012 Bojan Serbia