Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Meh..Good location in the center of town across from a bakery :), mattress was comfortable, close to bus stations, & bathroom was fairly clean for a $2 room. But underbed storage for bunks was one unit so both folks had access to same locker, really thin pillows, could hear people walking around at night-not sure if they were family of hotel or what, wifi didn't work, awkward check in, drivers really pushed tours hard, and only one key to dorm. Wouldn't recommend; go to Here Be Dragons. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We didn't have any problem staying here, but it is not really a fancy place or anything. It seems to be part of local people's lives. There people hanging around in the lobby. The guy who works there is very interesting and friendly - he told us a lot of the country and the culture there. There are a couple of things that we had to ask for - toilet paper, blanket, etc. Only has cold water, not that it is a big issue. The location is very central which is good. ”
- 26 Sep 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Good rooms for the few dollars you spend. Remember to ask for drinking water. ”
- 01 Apr 2013 Anonymous Norway