Chicago Getaway Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel had more of a hotel feeling with key cards and modern furniture and decor. Though not in the Loop, the surrounding Lincoln Park neighbourhood had plenty of restaurants, bars, entertainment and shopping. It also had good access to the "L". Breakfast was good with a wide variety, though it tended to run out of food an hour before the posted end time for breakfast. Bathroom overall could be kept a little cleaner. ”
- 09 Mar 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Everything was great! would stay there again. ”
- 06 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It was really a great hostel, the best one I have ever stayed, just like a real hotel. It was very clean and well-maintained with a perfect atmosphere. The common area was big and with everything you need. The kitchen has everything you need and the fridges were well-organized. It was in a super quite and safe neighborhood with easy access to buses. The only thing can be improved, if there is any, is the breakfast, which can have more things. But I wouldn't ask too much since it is free. ”
- 22 Oct 2016 Anonymous China
- “ Fabulous location, very helpful staff. Lots of problems with internet access over several days we were there. They rent bikes for $20/day (not 24 hours) on premises, but worth it to use the city's DIVVY system for $10 for 24 hours. Nice service to buy rapid transit tix at the front desk. ”
- 03 Aug 2016 elizabeth USA
- “ During Lollapalooza a random partier came back with some other people in our room however the staff was extremely accomodating getting us another bed for the night (at 3am when we got back) and it was dealt with the next day. ”
- 29 Jul 2016 Patrick USA