Chicago Getaway Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Don’t advertise “gluten free options” for breakfast when all that means is the same green bananas and mealy apples that come with every other continental breakfast. The bathrooms were ok. The dorms themselves were fine, and the common areas were nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Parking was a challenge, since the hostel parking lot was full (and pricey!) and the nearest street parking was several blocks away. ”
- 03 Nov 2017 Leah USA
- “ Hostel had more of a hotel feeling with key cards and modern furniture and decor. Though not in the Loop, the surrounding Lincoln Park neighbourhood had plenty of restaurants, bars, entertainment and shopping. It also had good access to the "L". Breakfast was good with a wide variety, though it tended to run out of food an hour before the posted end time for breakfast. Bathroom overall could be kept a little cleaner. ”
- 09 Mar 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Everything was great! would stay there again. ”
- 06 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA