Chicago Getaway Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved every minute of my time at the Getaway! I'll be coming back to stay for sure! You have created such a clean, fun, friendly and laid back atmosphere! I've stayed in other Chicago hostels but yours is the best by far :) ”
- 18 Feb 2016 Jude Ireland
- “ I absolutely love the location! The staff there are very helpful and are very knowledgeable. I stayed two nights here when in Chicago. The facilities were clean and well kept. The bathrooms were a bit dirty at times and when I checked into my room the second night the smell was unbearable. Some beds were turned upside down, obviously no one had cleaned the beds after those people had checked out. The door locks at 9, and if you don't have a card you can't get in. ”
- 17 Feb 2016 Anonymous
- “ The stay was very enjoyable, with places to meet friends, good wifi, helpful staff. ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Crystal USA
- “ The hostel has an amazing location. Breakfast is good enough for the price but staff could be a little more friendly. Our room was a little far away form the bathroom. It should say on the web site that parking is charged. ”
- 13 Dec 2015 Helena Colombia
- “ Better than any hotel! Awesome place to stay. ”
- 03 Dec 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ pretty good: new, clean, handsome guys and friendly workers. the public area and rooms were fairly large. very comfortable to live there. but the loaction was a little bit isolated, you have to walk about twenty minutes to get to the subway station. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous China