Chicago Getaway Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room i stayed in was pretty gross along with the restroom. It was in the basement, not sure if it was below quality of the rooms on the above floor but i wouldn't stay there again if it depended on the facilities. However, there were so many people there and i met some super awesome people. I love that they have their own kitchen. Really a toss up if i'd stay again. ”
- 14 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Wei Hong Macau
- “ Lovely location, nice quiet area. Short walk to subway. Staff were very very helpful and it was a secure building. The bedrooms and particularly the bathrooms coukd do with an update. Also to get to the showers on my floor you had to walk through the lobby and the bathroom didnt have space to get changed. The social area and the fact there were many computers to use was great though. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The staff is great and extremely responsive to needs. The facility is clean and in great condition! ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Matthew USA