Chichilli Hostel Vienna
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very friendly and helpful. Felt comfortable right away at this place. ”
- 08 Jun 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ we booked a double with own bathroom on their web page and got 2 singles in a room. The room smelled like an ashtray, cleaner was sick, the Korean couple seemed to be having problems getting it together. We mentioned what they said they had and that the room smelled like cigarettes and the woman just lost it husband said sorry. He then give us our deposit back and we left with her screaming. They say the tea shop on the corner is theirs but has no association with Chichili at all, all bad. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 joanne Australia
- “ Lovely hostel wich feels like home. Rooms were nice and the kitchen also. Really close metrostation. Only one minus was that i went shower late so there was no hot water anymore. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Anonymous Finland