Chichilli Tea Hostel Vienna
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ we booked a double with own bathroom on their web page and got 2 singles in a room. The room smelled like an ashtray, cleaner was sick, the Korean couple seemed to be having problems getting it together. We mentioned what they said they had and that the room smelled like cigarettes and the woman just lost it husband said sorry. He then give us our deposit back and we left with her screaming. They say the tea shop on the corner is theirs but has no association with Chichili at all, all bad. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 joanne Australia
- “ Lovely hostel wich feels like home. Rooms were nice and the kitchen also. Really close metrostation. Only one minus was that i went shower late so there was no hot water anymore. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ We choose this place for the free parking, but was a mistake: there is no parking that belongs to the hostel - it is free if you find around.Clean enough,wifi present and strong, nice atmosphere.A major plus is that you will receive a key and you can arrive back no matter when.There was no locker and we paid for the sheets, if you want coffee you need to pay for it.The kitchen was nice,big fridge and when we asked for a freezer we could use the owners one.There is NO A/C and it's hot in summer ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous Romania