Chili Blue Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The building needs to be gutted and rebuilt. The staff need training on customer service and stop flirting with the pretty female guests and concentrate on the business/job at hand. The kitchen was beyond disgusting with NO acceptable utensils, pots/pans etc to use ***A SAFTY ISSUE*** & if i got food & safety in they would close the hostel down on the SPOT. In my eyes its all about the $$$ and not giving a great experience to international guests. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Simon England
- “ Noisy, not too clean and a lot of shower doors were broken...But central and not to expensive ! ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Clélie Switzerland
- “ if you are 18 and want to spend your time playing beerpong, sleep your drunkness away in a tiny packed dorm with more people then beds then dont look further cause this is your hostel. However if you enjoy a place where they have kitchen utensils, bathrooms where the door can close or better have a door in the first place then you might wanna look a bit further. Truely everything in the hostel is old, broken or dirty and all quests drunk, knocked out or wasted. Cheap but not worth it ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Lars Netherlands