Chili Blue Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The building needs to be gutted and rebuilt. The staff need training on customer service and stop flirting with the pretty female guests and concentrate on the business/job at hand. The kitchen was beyond disgusting with NO acceptable utensils, pots/pans etc to use ***A SAFTY ISSUE*** & if i got food & safety in they would close the hostel down on the SPOT. In my eyes its all about the $$$ and not giving a great experience to international guests. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Simon England
- “ Noisy, not too clean and a lot of shower doors were broken...But central and not to expensive ! ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Clélie Switzerland
- “ Great stay! The bed was really comfy! For 18$ not too bad actually. ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Barbara Germany
- “ One of the worst hostels I've ever stayed in. It looks and fells dirty and there was renovation going on at the time. The only thing I'm happy about, is that I got a refund when I decided to move out. ”
- 26 Feb 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ Kitchen, floor and fridges dirty and messy as hell! ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Maximilian Germany
- “ This place is nightmare. Dont go there! Dirt, cockroaches and claustrophobia. Its the worst place that I stayed in since many years. ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Pawel Poland