Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Some of the kitchen appliances did not work ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Cian
- “ unfortunetly all kinds of sounds were to hear, shower of people, coming and going...in the floor... ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Rena Germany
- “ In one word,,,, disgusting! This was the only hostel in my 2 month trip where I slept in my clothes , refused to use the shower facilities and left at first sign of morning light. The furniture in the common room was covered in dirt/ grime that you don't want to touch anything, the red sheets gave a feeling of uncleanliness. Why red? What was it hiding? I came into town early so I had to grab what was available and this was my only choice. A park bench would have been better ”
- 02 May 2015 Michelle USA
- “ My bed was horrible. All the beds should have plywood under the mattress. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 William Canada
- “ Chili hostel was in a really good location, only a teninute walk from the main square. There was only one bathroom for an entire floor of people, which would be really frustrating if the hostel was full. The beds weren't that great, and the bedding had stains on them. The kitchen was good, but it lacked sharpe knives. The rooms were nice and warm, which was a plus. However the lockers didn't lock properly even with a lock on them. It was a good value for the cost. ”
- 27 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice hostel! ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Anonymous Argentina