Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were in this hostel for two nights: simply impossible not to hate. At our arrival we received the wrong room (we reserved for an insuite, they gave us a shared bathroom), incredibly dirty. I went down to show my reservation and without apologies they gave me another room on the third floor (no elevator),The second room was even dirtier. The bathroom ugly and dirty (too many hairs...) and the roof menaced to collapse in the over the bathtub: the roof was leaking water from the upstairs tubes ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Sergio Italy
- “ Average hostel, average clean and average staff. VERY noisy! ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Karoline Norway
- “ A nice hostel in the city center ”
- 11 Jul 2013 ibrahim Turkey
- “ The location is ok. The facilities are ok but the room not so clean. ”
- 18 Jun 2013 MUI KUI Malaysia
- “ I liked the location a lot! It's not RIGHT in the middle of the centre, but just outside, which means it's a little quieter. But still very close, so only a short stroll into the city centre, and you find cheap and local bars and restaurant around the hostel. Hard bed, one shower was without hot water, and the garbagecan was not emptied when we arrived. Other than that, I was satisfied and would stay there again. ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ The front doors were open 24/7 and the doors to the rooms were not locked most of the time, which made it a very insecure feeling. We had a thief walk right into our dorm and take another traveller's bag with her passport in there and some policemen come in and luckily catch the thief too. BUT it should absolutely not be possibly for an outsider to walk in!!! The mattresses and linen were not very nice, there were holes in my sheet. Plus I got bed bug bites. I'll pay more = stay elsewhere next! ”
- 25 May 2013 Anni-mari Finland