Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed our stay. It was clean and friendly ”
- 12 Dec 2015 Alex England
- “ Great location just down the road from Roma Street station. Near to South Bank for hanging out during the day, Caxton for going out at night. Gijs (Dutch guy who works reception) is an awesome dude. Nice clean kitchen. Only things I didn't like we're pretty minor: 10 person room I stayed in was a bit small and felt a bit cramped. No lockers in rooms, some people spread their stuff out everywhere and can get annoying if you're on a top bunk. Overall would definitely stay again ”
- 07 Nov 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great location, building and staff - the roof(s) were particularly great. However, the bathroom was missing shower curtains and the soap dispenser didn't work the entire time we were there. The rooms felt pretty dated as well. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Free wifi would be much appreciated, since it's a hassle to be nickel and dimed for 15 minutes of wifi. ”
- 17 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA