Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We only stayed here over night but it was the best nights sleep in a month! We got upgraded from a 10 bed dorm to a 4 and we were the only ones staying in the room. Really good aircon but maybe slightly too cold so we had to have blankets at night. Staff were really friendly and helpful on our day and they secured all our valuables. We're definately going back when we go to Brisbane! ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Victoria Sweden
- “ 3 bedroom includes 1 double bed on the bottom and 1 single bed on the top bunk of a bunk bed. It will be better if informed in advance. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Had a great time here. Wish I stayed longer. Two different levels of rooftop access makes for great views of the city, especially at night. Cinema room, playstation to play FIFA, this was a very nice hostel. One of the best I've been to. The rooms are a bit cramped but that's hostel life. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 18 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is great, you can walk in 10 minutes to the city centre and to roma station. The rooms are very small, we booked a double bedroom but there wasn't any space for our suitcases. The rooms doesnt have window's, so sometimes it is very smelly (especially when you sleep with 8 persons in one room). The rooftop is awesome. But I think there are better hostels around with better value for money (is was a bit expensive) ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Laura Netherlands