Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, building and staff - the roof(s) were particularly great. However, the bathroom was missing shower curtains and the soap dispenser didn't work the entire time we were there. The rooms felt pretty dated as well. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Free wifi would be much appreciated, since it's a hassle to be nickel and dimed for 15 minutes of wifi. ”
- 17 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We only stayed here over night but it was the best nights sleep in a month! We got upgraded from a 10 bed dorm to a 4 and we were the only ones staying in the room. Really good aircon but maybe slightly too cold so we had to have blankets at night. Staff were really friendly and helpful on our day and they secured all our valuables. We're definately going back when we go to Brisbane! ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Victoria Sweden
- “ 3 bedroom includes 1 double bed on the bottom and 1 single bed on the top bunk of a bunk bed. It will be better if informed in advance. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Had a great time here. Wish I stayed longer. Two different levels of rooftop access makes for great views of the city, especially at night. Cinema room, playstation to play FIFA, this was a very nice hostel. One of the best I've been to. The rooms are a bit cramped but that's hostel life. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 18 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA