Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Chill House is the perfect name for this hostel, it really is chill. The staff are lovely and very helpful. You are openly welcomed upon arrival and the staff ensure they personally see you out when you leave. The rooms are spacious and arty. I found it easy to meet people, to go out and party when I wanted to and to just relax with a beer/book on the rooftop when I felt like it. You can do as much or as little as you please. There is fresh orange juice every day. Great in house music =) ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Michelle Australia
- “ Does what it says on the tin, it's very chilled. Didn't seem to be the most sociable hostel when we were there, and did lack a bit of atmosphere. Staff were great and really helpful with any questions we had, and breakfast as like most other hostels. The dorm room was big and beds are comfy - only criticism of the dorm was that it was next to a smoking area and the main reception so was fairly noisy and smelt of smoke at times. Roof terrace is great, although didn't get to use it as it rained. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Polly England
- “ Great place fresh baked bread every morning. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Corey USA
- “ This hostel was the best hostel I have stayed in in whole South America. The atmosphere was SO chill, the staff was incredible helpfull (the best staff I've had). One of the receptionist took us to La Boca, and the other played the guitar for us all night, the other receptionist helped us with the backpacks to the room and the last one said goodbye to us (because he knew that we were taking off the next day). The showers were good as well. Overall THE HOSTEL in Buenos Aires! ”
- 05 May 2013 Karen Holk Denmark
- “ Such a lovely hostel. Enjoyed a whole week there, and will definitely come back to Chill House, when i'm in BA!!! Awesome staff, nice rooms! ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Julie Denmark
- “ The owners of Chill House were extremely friendly and accommodating as was the rest of the staff who went out of their way to ensure a great travel experience. They did a great job renovating a beautiful old building and creating a relaxed, well furnished atmosphere perfect for travelers of any type. We stayed in a private room (#7) which was spacious and included a private bathroom. Chill House is centrally located in BA but at least a 20 minute walk from the main touristy areas. Great overall! ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Matthew USA