Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great experience! The location is a bit far to the downtown things I think most visitors would want to see but it was a perfect, convenient location to be close to a friend I was in town to visit. Some of the guests (who stayed at both) remarked to me that America del Sur had better events, etc but that Chill House had nicer facilities so it depends on what you're looking for. Front desk was able to help with maps, some advice, etc. I felt comfortable and would stay here again. ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Nissa USA
- “ Most of the staff was extraordinarily friendly and welcoming, the place was clean and overall very nice, and the roof was an awesome place to relax! Would recommend it anytime. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Ulrik Denmark
- “ Chill house is alright if you r in a budget. Rooms are ok, bathrooms not that good, even on private rooms. However if you are not fuzzy, the place is alright for the price. Location is not that good at night time. Train station is just 5 mins walk, perfect to travel to CBD or Puerto madero. There is also a shopping centre next to the train station , accessible via subway. Reception guys were great, very helpful and willing to explain tourist places and directions. ”
- 13 Jan 2014 Jhon Colombia