Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Most of the staff was extraordinarily friendly and welcoming, the place was clean and overall very nice, and the roof was an awesome place to relax! Would recommend it anytime. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Ulrik Denmark
- “ Chill house is alright if you r in a budget. Rooms are ok, bathrooms not that good, even on private rooms. However if you are not fuzzy, the place is alright for the price. Location is not that good at night time. Train station is just 5 mins walk, perfect to travel to CBD or Puerto madero. There is also a shopping centre next to the train station , accessible via subway. Reception guys were great, very helpful and willing to explain tourist places and directions. ”
- 13 Jan 2014 Jhon Colombia
- “ Had a great time at Chill House Hostel. It is located extremelly close to Abasto Shopping Center (1 block), where is located the Subway station that takes easily to Florida Street. The staff is great, helpful and really nice. Thats was really a good choice. ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Giovani Brazil
- “ Chill House is the perfect name for this hostel, it really is chill. The staff are lovely and very helpful. You are openly welcomed upon arrival and the staff ensure they personally see you out when you leave. The rooms are spacious and arty. I found it easy to meet people, to go out and party when I wanted to and to just relax with a beer/book on the rooftop when I felt like it. You can do as much or as little as you please. There is fresh orange juice every day. Great in house music =) ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Michelle Australia
- “ Does what it says on the tin, it's very chilled. Didn't seem to be the most sociable hostel when we were there, and did lack a bit of atmosphere. Staff were great and really helpful with any questions we had, and breakfast as like most other hostels. The dorm room was big and beds are comfy - only criticism of the dorm was that it was next to a smoking area and the main reception so was fairly noisy and smelt of smoke at times. Roof terrace is great, although didn't get to use it as it rained. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Polly England