Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was ok, however the view was horrible. The toilets could have been cleaner. We asked if we could print our plane tickets but the receptionist/manager asked ridicilous price per one sheet (it was something like 2 euros/sheet). I wouldn't go there again, there are better hostels in that area than Chill Inn. ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Good location, simple small room bed not that comfy but good price for what it is Very good restaurants in the area (go to the indian around the corner) ”
- 08 Mar 2011 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Lovely place for a rest. Atmosphere ruined by local guests or hostel staff SMOKING in air conditioned common area rendering the common rooms rather smelly and unpleasant for social interaction. The female staff at the counter was helpful and made up for the failings of the smoking staff. ”
- 20 Dec 2010 Anonymous