Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Girls in reception (Ana and Katia) were very nice and helpful. However, there was a staff member sleeping in our bedroom who was very annoying and disrespectful with others. He made it impossible to sleep at night! Only one shower working for all men at the hostel. They should fix it. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ A good mix of guests, atmosphere, staff, and facilities make this the hostel to stay at. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Al Germany
- “ toilet paper often missing, very bad showers and no privacy at all in the bathroom, toilets in same room as showers and toilets smell, after somebody showered there is a lot of steam on the toilets, very bad beds, dirty sheets, dirty kitchen, hard to find as there is no sign on the door downstairs ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Tomas Belgium
- “ I stayed at 12 mix dorm, there has a disgust smell in a room (maybe too much people). Also the common area has that smell too. The toilet and shower area are toooooo small, please make sure your waist not over 26" :( ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I would rate this hostel as excellent. The staff really goes out of their way to help you and to answer all of your questions. I am very thankful to them for helping me with my train tickets, and letting me know how to get to the station. They also helped me set up a walking tour, and told me of different places to visit. The hostel itself is in a great location, I walked everywhere. ”
- 12 May 2014 Kurt England