Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel doesn't exist any more. I came to the empty rooms at 9 p.m. It was hard to find another place to stay in Moscow. No announcements were made. No e-mail was sent. But the first payment was withdrawn from my card. ”
- 27 Apr 2015 Pavel Russia
- “ Girls in reception (Ana and Katia) were very nice and helpful. However, there was a staff member sleeping in our bedroom who was very annoying and disrespectful with others. He made it impossible to sleep at night! Only one shower working for all men at the hostel. They should fix it. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ A good mix of guests, atmosphere, staff, and facilities make this the hostel to stay at. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Al Germany
- “ toilet paper often missing, very bad showers and no privacy at all in the bathroom, toilets in same room as showers and toilets smell, after somebody showered there is a lot of steam on the toilets, very bad beds, dirty sheets, dirty kitchen, hard to find as there is no sign on the door downstairs ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous Belgium