Chilli Hostel Santiago
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall a good hostel, really enjoyed the dinner and the breakfast and the atmosphere there. Could have been bigger portions tho. But when they put a mentally ill person in our dorm thats not okay, not feeling safe and it was impossible to sleep. And only 1 working outlet on 6 ppl are bad. The Internet wasen´t always working in our dorm. ”
- 31 Mar 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This hostel is disgusting. The beds felt like they hadn't been clean in years and the showers were full of hair and the trash cans were constantly overflowing (and you can't flush the toilet paper so it's really disgusting). As far as the food goes, that was good, but it was too gross to overlook. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Crystal USA
- “ It's a great place to stay while in Santiago. The room is cleaned every day, the bathroom is not shared. Breakfast and dinner is included. But the best thing was the staff who is extremely kind and helpful. And the hostel is only 100 meters from metro station. Perfect choice! ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous Poland