Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Private room was very small, but hostel personnel was kind and helpful, hostel was clean and in a very good position - 5 minute walking from Taksim square. We only had some problems in sleeping because of the near mosque and noisy street around, but anyway i would come back to this hostel and suggest it to my friends. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Giorgio Italy
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at Chillout Cengo and would recommend it to anybody. The main thing I would suggest is more light in the dorm room as it isn't even comfortable to read with the lights on. Breakfast is not included and I preferred my sleeping bag over the blankets they provided. But other than that there was everything I needed- tea all day, a kitchen, a cozy area to hang out, large lockers, nice staff, good location... All-in-all I had a great stay here and would go back again. ”
- 26 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I only have really good things to say about chill out cengo and my week long stay there. The staff was amaazing first of all and the atmosphere was really good and I met some cool people there. The place has a lot of charm and is in a good area close to Istanbul's awesome nightlife and Taksim sq. I will def stay at Cengo next time I visit Istanbul and can recommend others to do the same :) ”
- 16 Jun 2012 Anonymous