Chillout Hostel Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place, very nice hostel, clean and tidy, high bunk beds ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Best hostel I've been in 18 days Balkans tour. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Ejoyed my stay at Chillout Hostel very much. The accommodations,staff and location were excellent. My stay at the hostel felt like being part of a large family and the layout was welcoming and made it easy to interact with other guests. Will definitely choose Chillout on my next visit to Zagreb. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ This is hostel is not spectacular but by no means is it bad! The rooms are quite small but in all reality, having a big room wasnt quite a neccesity for me. The place is kept clean which is by far most important. The staff is VERY friendly and helpful. Its easy to find as it is in such a great location but because of that it attracts a lot of party-goers, and being so near the square means it is quite noisy, but I slept just fine without the ear plugs. I would recommend to stay in this hostel ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Todo bien, salvo que el parking es de pago. Está situado en el centro mismo del Zagreb, junto al elevador y hay mucho ambiente. Las habitaciones y baños estaban limpios. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous Spanish